Special Armed Service [SAS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of the Guild Wars guild Special Armed Service [SAS] .

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Should the Guild be split into an American and an European wing?
Yes
Marketwatch: Estimating prices I_vote_lcap0%Marketwatch: Estimating prices I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Marketwatch: Estimating prices I_vote_lcap100%Marketwatch: Estimating prices I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Marketwatch: Estimating prices Empty

Marketwatch: Estimating prices

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha Panda
Alliance Leader
Alpha Panda

Timezone : + 1 GMT

PostSubject: Marketwatch: Estimating prices   Marketwatch: Estimating prices I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:35 pm

This thread is designed to help the Guild in determining prices for various special items.

So how does this thread work? Whenever you see something being sold/bought you can add it to this thread so we can slowly form an image of the item's price range.

e.g. "I was in Kamadan today and saw someone selling an Everlasting Kuunavang tonic for 60e!"

Prices

Bone Dragon Staff:

Frog Scepter:

Celestial Compass:

Unded Dhuum Minipet:

Everlasting Kuunavang Tonic:

Last edited by Alpha Panda on Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:04 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dommar
Guild Leader
Dommar

PostSubject: Re: Marketwatch: Estimating prices   Marketwatch: Estimating prices I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:40 am

Seeing something being sold or bought maybe not a good idea, we should say instead "I sold/bought this item for this price theres many people who try to sell or buy for a price much different than what it should be.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dommarrunner
Alpha Panda
Alliance Leader
Alpha Panda

Timezone : + 1 GMT

PostSubject: Re: Marketwatch: Estimating prices   Marketwatch: Estimating prices I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:15 am

If you get enough hits, it will even out into a nice average. It would also show the price range a little bit. It is a good idea though to add if you actually bought/sold the item which would lend credibility indeed.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marketwatch: Estimating prices   Marketwatch: Estimating prices I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marketwatch: Estimating prices
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Special Armed Service [SAS] :: General :: Guild Wars :: Services and Trade-
Jump to: