Special Armed Service [SAS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of the Guild Wars guild Special Armed Service [SAS] .

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Should the Guild be split into an American and an European wing?
Yes
The 'Continue the story' thread I_vote_lcap0%The 'Continue the story' thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
The 'Continue the story' thread I_vote_lcap100%The 'Continue the story' thread I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
The 'Continue the story' thread Empty

The 'Continue the story' thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha Panda
Alliance Leader
Alpha Panda

Timezone : + 1 GMT

PostSubject: The 'Continue the story' thread   The 'Continue the story' thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:34 am

The rules are simple. You add a sentence or two to the story with every post and we'll see where we end. The first post will be longer to make it easier to start from.

It was already late when he noticed it for the first time. How that one tree, unlike all others, stood perfectly still. Not a single leaf rustled and despite the looming autumn not a single one fell. Raddin sat down on a bench and watched the tree closely.
"You're in luck. It'll only be tonight," the man said, appearing closely behind the startled Raddin.

Back to top Go down
Selix
First Officer
Selix

Timezone : GMT -4

PostSubject: Re: The 'Continue the story' thread   The 'Continue the story' thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 2:33 pm

"What will?" Raddin asked with a surprised face on the man.

"Hehe... If I told you it wouldn't be fun, would it...?" was the man's answer, who disappeared in a way very similar to how he had initially appeared, leaving Raddin without words.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Panda
Alliance Leader
Alpha Panda

Timezone : + 1 GMT

PostSubject: Re: The 'Continue the story' thread   The 'Continue the story' thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:01 am

(Since no-one else will)

Raddin shivered. There was no sign of the mysterious man anywhere. He could feel it though: boiling up in his stomach, crawling up on his spine, touching every muscle and paralyzing his thoughts. The same primal fear that wanted him to run also kept him there as it had so many times before. It was then that the tree's leaves fell down and his ears picked up a faint, but maniacal laughter. And it was growing louder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'Continue the story' thread   The 'Continue the story' thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 'Continue the story' thread
Page 1 of 1