Special Armed Service [SAS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of the Guild Wars guild Special Armed Service [SAS] .

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Should the Guild be split into an American and an European wing?
Yes
What is your favorite profession? I_vote_lcap0%What is your favorite profession? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
What is your favorite profession? I_vote_lcap100%What is your favorite profession? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
What is your favorite profession? Empty

What is your favorite profession?

Go down 
4 posters

What is the best profession?
Warrior
What is your favorite profession? I_vote_lcap43%What is your favorite profession? I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Ranger
What is your favorite profession? I_vote_lcap14%What is your favorite profession? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Elementalist
What is your favorite profession? I_vote_lcap0%What is your favorite profession? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mesmer
 0% [ 0 ]
Necromancer
What is your favorite profession? I_vote_lcap14%What is your favorite profession? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Monk
 0% [ 0 ]
Assassin
 14% [ 1 ]
Ritualist
 0% [ 0 ]
Dervish
 14% [ 1 ]
Paragon
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Alpha Panda
Alliance Leader
Alpha Panda

Timezone : + 1 GMT

PostSubject: What is your favorite profession?   What is your favorite profession? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:06 am

It says it all in the title really. A poll out of interest.

Personally I like Necromancer because animating minions is cool.

Last edited by Alpha Panda on Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wulfric

Wulfric

Timezone : GMT+1

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite profession?   What is your favorite profession? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:34 am

Which you think is best or which you like most?
Warriors fall on top of my like list anyway! Smile
Back to top Go down
Selix
First Officer
Selix

Timezone : GMT -4

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite profession?   What is your favorite profession? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:13 pm

I already voted but thought I'd give my reasons on my vote too Razz

Assassins are the best because:
- They're great tankers with the correct builds and armor.
- They're second best runners, only beaten by dervishes.
- They're really good farmers thanks to Shadow Form and other stuff.
- They're good for PvP as far as I know.
- They're great spikers both on single targets and AoE thanks to skills like Death Blossom.
- They're able to use ranger, dervish, warrior and some caster builds pretty effectively.
- They're cool-looking. Very Happy
- My main is an assassin. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Krschkr
Master of Builds

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite profession?   What is your favorite profession? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:54 pm

First tell me what "best" is, then I can answer. Best for solo playing? Best for playing with heroes? Mixed groups? Player groups? Fun? Attractivity? Funbuilds? Most effective or easiest to play with an acceptable effectivity? Playing style? ...
Farming, tanking, running, SC?

Selix wrote:
I already voted but thought I'd give my reasons on my vote too Razz

Assassins are the best because:
- They're great tankers with the correct builds and armor.
- They're second best runners, only beaten by dervishes.
- They're really good farmers thanks to Shadow Form and other stuff.
- They're good for PvP as far as I know.
- They're great spikers both on single targets and AoE thanks to skills like Death Blossom.
- They're able to use ranger, dervish, warrior and some caster builds pretty effectively.
- They're cool-looking. Very Happy
- My main is an assassin. Very Happy
Tanking, farming, running: Exactly what I don't like. Cool-looking? The way I don't like. Being able to copy other classes? Well, many classes can do so. AoE spike with death blossoms? Not really.
(this is only my point of view)
Back to top Go down
Alpha Panda
Alliance Leader
Alpha Panda

Timezone : + 1 GMT

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite profession?   What is your favorite profession? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:35 am

Just your favorite profession basically, Angamaite.

Never meant it as 'best' in gameplay terms, which is why I gave the following answer too: 'Personally I like Necromancer because animating minions is cool.'
Back to top Go down
Selix
First Officer
Selix

Timezone : GMT -4

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite profession?   What is your favorite profession? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 7:42 am

I was just trying to make things more lively in the poll by giving some (subjective) "reasons". I gotta admit that I didn't say it correctly though, didn't want to mean "the best" but rather "my favourite".
Like I said it was just for fun, I encourage that you give your reasons for your favourite too Smile

Ps: I don't like/believe all of what I said either, just wanted to make it sound better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite profession?   What is your favorite profession? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite profession?
Page 1 of 1