Special Armed Service [SAS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of the Guild Wars guild Special Armed Service [SAS] .

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Should the Guild be split into an American and an European wing?
Yes
Which Elite are would you like to clear with the guild (no SC)? I_vote_lcap0%Which Elite are would you like to clear with the guild (no SC)? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Which Elite are would you like to clear with the guild (no SC)? I_vote_lcap100%Which Elite are would you like to clear with the guild (no SC)? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Which Elite are would you like to clear with the guild (no SC)? Empty

Which Elite are would you like to clear with the guild (no SC)?

Go down 

Which Elite area would you like to clear with the guild (no SC)?
Domain of Anguish
Which Elite are would you like to clear with the guild (no SC)? I_vote_lcap19%Which Elite are would you like to clear with the guild (no SC)? I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Fissure of Woe
Which Elite are would you like to clear with the guild (no SC)? I_vote_lcap0%Which Elite are would you like to clear with the guild (no SC)? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Underworld
Which Elite are would you like to clear with the guild (no SC)? I_vote_lcap19%Which Elite are would you like to clear with the guild (no SC)? I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
The Deep
 0% [ 0 ]
Urgoz's Warren
 19% [ 3 ]
Slaver's Exile
 0% [ 0 ]
Sorrow's Furnace
 0% [ 0 ]
Tombs of the Primeval Kings
 0% [ 0 ]
Any Dungeon
Which Elite are would you like to clear with the guild (no SC)? I_vote_lcap25%Which Elite are would you like to clear with the guild (no SC)? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
I would prefer vanquishing
 0% [ 0 ]
I would prefer Missions
Which Elite are would you like to clear with the guild (no SC)? I_vote_lcap18%Which Elite are would you like to clear with the guild (no SC)? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Alpha Panda
Alliance Leader
Alpha Panda

Timezone : + 1 GMT

Which Elite are would you like to clear with the guild (no SC)? Empty
PostSubject: Which Elite are would you like to clear with the guild (no SC)?   Which Elite are would you like to clear with the guild (no SC)? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:53 am

Out of interest.
Back to top Go down

Which Elite are would you like to clear with the guild (no SC)?
Page 1 of 1