Special Armed Service [SAS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of the Guild Wars guild Special Armed Service [SAS] .

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Should the Guild be split into an American and an European wing?
Yes
Teambuilds: Player and heroes I_vote_lcap0%Teambuilds: Player and heroes I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Teambuilds: Player and heroes I_vote_lcap100%Teambuilds: Player and heroes I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Teambuilds: Player and heroes Empty

Teambuilds: Player and heroes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Krschkr
Master of Builds

PostSubject: Teambuilds: Player and heroes   Teambuilds: Player and heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:36 am

Last edited by Krschkr on Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:19 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Krschkr
Master of Builds

PostSubject: Re: Teambuilds: Player and heroes   Teambuilds: Player and heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:16 am

Teambuild for melee player and heroes.
Copy this link to link here.

Template codes and preview picture - click here to see further information:

This teambuild is designed for melee players with seven heroes. It will support you as a melee in multiple ways and that way hopefully increase your playing fun. Additional to the support you will have a domination mesmer hero who will especially take out casters and a illusion mesmer hero who will destroy everything - of course the fastest physical fighters.

The builds are not "as is" and you should alter them everytime you go to a new area to counter your enemies. This might heavily improve your survivability and kill speed in some areas.

The free hero slot is to be filled by what you need for your next area. Choose a hero that will fit your playing style the most. This might be a damage/prot hybrid, a damage/heal hybrid, a full healer or some pure damage, maybe another melee (hero) or a second player. I will not give you example builds, but strongly advice not to choose a bone minions minion master hero since these weak minions will very quickly destroy your protection spirits.

For more informations on how to play and equip the E/Mo hero look here. It's the last build in the posting.

Non EotN Version: To be tested:

Last edited by Krschkr on Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:26 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Krschkr
Master of Builds

PostSubject: Re: Teambuilds: Player and heroes   Teambuilds: Player and heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:28 am

Use this link to link here.

BiP version overview picture and template codes - click here to see further informations:

3Disc version overview picture and template codes - click here to see further informations:

I don't use these myself, I just created them for those who don't want to play without discord.

Last edited by Krschkr on Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Krschkr
Master of Builds

PostSubject: Re: Teambuilds: Player and heroes   Teambuilds: Player and heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:58 am

Teambuild for Kvasir von Asgard. If you aren't him, this won't interest you.

Teambuilds: Player and heroes Kvasir10

Vorlagencodes:

Damit könntest du womöglich besser durch das Spiel kommen als bisher. Es ist jedoch nur eine Übergangslösung!
Es sollte aber durchaus reichen, um dir etwas wirklich anständiges zu erspielen.

Du wirst 15-16 (je nachdem, ob man das Siegel der Erbeutung zählt) Fertigkeiten kaufen müssen, was bis zu 16 Platin kosten wird. Ich denke, wir können uns darauf einigen, dass ich 10 Platin davon zahle (immerhin war ich zu faul, nur deine bereits vorhandenen Fertigkeiten zu nehmen) und du den anfallenden Rest.

Einkaufsliste:

Kampfarchipel
Priester des Balthasar, Großer Tempel des Balthasar (Balthasar-Belohnungspunkte): Dwaynas Kuss

Tyria
Keine Fertigkeiten zu erstehen.

Cantha
Michiko, Zentrum von Kaineng (Fertigkeitstrainer): Leben; Körper und Seele heilen; Fleisch von meinem Fleisch; Rüstung schwächen; Rost; Geschenk des Lebens; Dwaynas Leid; Günstige Beschwörung

Gestohlene Eile zu erbeuten in: Drachenfels, Herausforderungsmission (nach deine ersten Mission Vizunahplatz in Factions)

Elona
Tohn, Kamadan, Juwel von Istan (Fertigkeitstrainer): Argwohn
Pikin, Kamadan, Juwel von Istan (Helden-Fertigkeiten): Siegel der verlorenen Seelen
Shiloh, Große Halle der Sonnenspeere (Helden-Fertigkeiten): Kraftdorn; Eisdornen; Ebonfalke
Libeh, Kommandostelle* (Helden-Fertigkeiten): Wassereinstimmung, Erdeinstimmung; Schützende Hände
Wächter der Gerüchte, Heilige Halle der Geheimnisse (Helden-Fertigkeiten): Arkanes Rätsel; Zustand aufheben
Wächter der Gerüchte, Kodash-Basar (Helden-Fertigkeiten): Explosion der Verwesung; Steinigung; Leuchtstein; Arkanes Echo

*Die Kommandostelle befindet sich beim nördlichen Ausgang des Zufluchtsortes der Sonnenspeere.

Nördliches Tyria
Alle Fertigkeitstrainer und Helden-Fertigkeitstrainer bieten die gleichen Fertigkeiten an. Du kannst also die aus dem Auge des Nordens nutzen.

Fertigkeitstrainer: Ungeschick; Verhexung heilen; Geduldiger Geist; Aegis; Makellose Seele; Makelloser Verstand
Helden-Fertigkeitstrainer: Verwesende Galle; Masochismus; Wanderndes Auge; Spare in der Zeit ...
Back to top Go down
Alpha Panda
Alliance Leader
Alpha Panda

Timezone : + 1 GMT

PostSubject: Re: Teambuilds: Player and heroes   Teambuilds: Player and heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 10:11 pm

Cool, I am going to test some of those out.
Back to top Go down
Krschkr
Master of Builds

PostSubject: Re: Teambuilds: Player and heroes   Teambuilds: Player and heroes I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:10 am

Build for Melee and heroes for the shadow nexus (very funny realm of torment challenge mission).

Overview picture and template codes - click here to see further informations:

Activate your lightbringer title, run around and have fun slaughtering those margonites.

My record with builds similar to those (activated lightbringer title - no conset or sweeties): 468 points

Last edited by Krschkr on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:38 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : corrected picture)
Back to top Go down
Krschkr
Master of Builds

PostSubject: Re: Teambuilds: Player and heroes   Teambuilds: Player and heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:43 am

Build suggestion for Brother Darkkness.
Edit: 18.09.13: He left the guild so this posting has become obsolete. I hope these builds may help someone else though. Good Luck with testing it! Smile

Teambuilds: Player and heroes Brothe10

Template Codes:

Choose Insignias for maximum Armor level. Give the E/Mo a 20% longer lasting enchantments staff (or Defset with that effect).

Let the ritualist heroes cast their binding rituals (and armor of unfeeling) before the battle begins. If you want place the channeling spirits where the titans will walk along.

Set the Mesmers to aggressive and everyone else to guard.

Casting Life Attunement: Hold down shift and left click the skill in the heroe's skill bar. Manually activate it then and cast it on the N/Rt and the E/Mo. More Heroes if you wish so (like the Rt/X Channeling).

Last edited by Krschkr on Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha Panda
Alliance Leader
Alpha Panda

Timezone : + 1 GMT

PostSubject: Re: Teambuilds: Player and heroes   Teambuilds: Player and heroes I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:16 am

If I want to use the first teambuild as a caster, what changes do I need to make?
Back to top Go down
Krschkr
Master of Builds

PostSubject: Re: Teambuilds: Player and heroes   Teambuilds: Player and heroes I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 am

To be honest: I don't know.

You could play as suggested for Brother Darkkness in the posting above you (untested). Tips for your own build in that case:

Ranger: Let your heroes protect a pet and let it run in.
Mesmer: With a well-placed panic you should not fear anything in the game. To have them ball more use the ebon vanguard assassin support skill on a caster to have all of his group's melees get there to panic.
Ritualist: Create a spirit wall (spirit spam) to block your foes and have them unleash their strongest spells on your spirits.
Necromancer: Be a minion master (no bone minions, see below).

If you are no panic mesmer, no minion master, do not want to spam boring non effective spirits and have no pet to be nuked, there are a few things you could do before attacking a very strong group.

1.: Use the flags (below compass) to have your heroes stand back somewhere behind you. Try to use walls and the terrain to your advantage (be on top of the hill, cover behind wallds). Use the single hero flags, too, to have them spread out more. If you have a minion master hero, let him stand at the side and in front of the other heroes. If you have a hero with attacking channeling or communing spirits, let him stand in front of the other heroes. You might want to have your blood is power hero flagged behind the group.
2.: Let your heroes prepare for the battle: Cast the protective communing spirit spells and armor of unfeeling. If you have a hero with attacking channeling or communing spirits, let him create them in front of himself and the other heroes.
Cast additional protection skills (like protective spirit, spirit bond, shield of absorption) and cover enchantments (like holy wrath) on yourself.
3.: Pull your foes with a long bow.
3.1: You might cast the ebon vanguard assassin support skill to distract them.
4.: Bribe the resurrection shrine priest to have you survived immediately and without death penalty. Kill them before they kill you. You might want to call a target standing in the center of a ball.

If you want to stick closely to the first posting's build (not adding another mesmer):

Change the first ritualist hero: Smiting prayers -> restoration magic and reduce/kick the melee support when not playing a ranged (with bow/spear).
Example template with support: OAOjQihqIPXTMm3kZKNncDzWC
without support: OAOjQihsoOXTvJzMjJNncDzWC

Add a minion master with high level minions to your team ("free slot hero"): Aura of the Lich + bone horrors for blocking minions or order of the undead for higher damage minions with a lower distraction ability (less melee minions).
You should not choose a bone minions minion master, because these minions would destroy your protective ritualist heroe's protection spirits, because of their low health and armor level.
Example template (OoU): OAZCYcxESFVAewWYVlCIyQJD

Have dark fury changed to another healing/utility skill at your blood is power healer. You might reduce blood magic (no +4 blood magic runing anymore time), but keep blood bond since it heals the attacking spirits and minions.
Example template: OAhjYoEYIT3BDNJgVVCPSTTODT

E/Mo as in the Brother Darkkness suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Krschkr
Master of Builds

PostSubject: Re: Teambuilds: Player and heroes   Teambuilds: Player and heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 4:55 am

Teambuild for Abaddon's Gate: Melee player and heroes.

This teambuild has been designed in two minutes, it's not perfect.

Deactivate strength of honour and manually give it to you and your hero. You might have to recast it some times.
Deactivate extinguish and manually cast ist when your whole group is dazed.
Deactivate all signets of the dervish except the resurrection signet.

My time in hard mode with these builds was 3:39 (lightbringer title  rank 7). I don't aim to do a record that way, but it seems to work and I heard some people had problems with that mission.
Back to top Go down
Krschkr
Master of Builds

PostSubject: Re: Teambuilds: Player and heroes   Teambuilds: Player and heroes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:59 am

Teambuild for Dzagon Bastion: Melee player and heroes

Click here to see an important information on how to play this:

Send the NPCs to the east. Tell your defending heroes to stay down at the middle bombard (use the flag for all heroes). Go to the west bombard yourself and send your first three heroes to you (using the flags for heroes 1, 2, 3). After having done this you can remove the flags so these three heroes will follow you around.
Help your defending team to kill 2-3 waves and then wait for the second part of the mission be triggered. Kill the first attacking team at the west bombard and then kill the warrior general. After that kill the monk general. Then remove your defending team's flag and kill in full force the paragon general. Now either attack the elementalist general directly or help the NPCs defending the east bombard if you were a bit slow and they need help now.

Of course sometimes you have bad luck: The generals use their zero-damage-skill, every attacking wave has a priest with them, you have a bad pull, ... and the east bombard is destroyed. However, if you can still kill the elementalist general before the east gate is destroyed you get master bonus, as it needs only five of six defended locations.

Last edited by Krschkr on Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:01 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : corrected overview picture/link)
Back to top Go down
Krschkr
Master of Builds

PostSubject: Re: Teambuilds: Player and heroes   Teambuilds: Player and heroes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:02 am

Teambuild for Eternal Grove: Melee player and heroes

First phase: Luxons

Let your ER elementalist bond the minion master and himself with life attunement. Then let your SoS support ritualist bond the ER elementalist with strength of honour. Tell him to bond you, too.

Click here to see an important information on how to play this:

Then set the "all heroes" flag to the right gate - but not too near to the stairs, rather the other direction. Leave your heroes alone there, they will have much fun.
Go to the left gate and set the special flags for heroes 1, 2, 3 near the gate. I prefer a wedge formation with the SoS at the tip so enemy warriors might be distracted or blocked by the spirits.
The luxon phase should not be too hard. When the first turtle of each side arrives kill it (supported by a healer) but do not kill the rangers! The only group you will have to kill completely is the sixth group: The very last one attacking from the middle siege position.
Some of the surviving rangers (with some luck all of them) and in many cases both siege turtles will turn allies and distract the afflicted.

Second phase: Afflicted

The same positions for the heroes. It is advised to let your heroes summon the spirits before the battle begins. Especially the left side (player) will have problems otherwise.
The only really troublesome group will be on the left side lead by the afflicted Maaka. When they attack send your four heroes of the right side to the middle (west) tree so they can support you.
Back to top Go down
Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Teambuilds: Player and heroes   Teambuilds: Player and heroes I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:04 am

Eternal grove will be very useful. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Selix
First Officer
Selix

Timezone : GMT -4

PostSubject: Re: Teambuilds: Player and heroes   Teambuilds: Player and heroes I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:55 am

Agreed with Paladin, I and Wulfric were struggling yesterday on that mission (and didn't make it through), I'll give it a try with your build suggestion, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Krschkr
Master of Builds

PostSubject: Re: Teambuilds: Player and heroes   Teambuilds: Player and heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:17 am

Teambuild for Dajkah Inlet: Melee player and heroes

In this challenge mission you can earn stolen sunspear armours for your heroes. Additionally you get 50 sunspear points each killed corsair guild lord and 25 each corsair commander. If you are the day's or month's best you will get an additional reward.

If you know where to go you should have no problems. The only trouble I had was corsair spirits stucking my channeling ritualist, domination mesmer or even the BiP healer. If that would not have happened I could have done the 1300 points. Now it was only 1286 points - of course without using any cheating stuff like consets or sweeties or resurrections scrolls or death penalty removal or ...
In real fights neither I nor one of the heroes died.

1286 points :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teambuilds: Player and heroes   Teambuilds: Player and heroes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teambuilds: Player and heroes
Page 1 of 1