Special Armed Service [SAS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of the Guild Wars guild Special Armed Service [SAS] .

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Should the Guild be split into an American and an European wing?
Yes
Dommar intro I_vote_lcap0%Dommar intro I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Dommar intro I_vote_lcap100%Dommar intro I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Dommar intro Empty

Dommar intro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dommar
Guild Leader
Dommar

Dommar intro Empty
PostSubject: Dommar intro   Dommar intro I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 2:27 am

Hi guys,
My IGN is Ariane Elvira, but you can call me God. Suspect  No really, call me Dommar; everyone that knows me online calls me Dommar and if you read this whole thing, believe me, you will know me so please call me Dommar Wink

So yeah, I've started playing GuildWars 5 years ago and just like everyone who starts a game like this, I've looked for how to make fast money ( at the time I thought 1k was a lot of money ) so when my cousin told me that some people were getting paid to ''run'' people from one town to another, I instantly wanted to start doing that. My first try was Ascalon to LA with a Dervish build that I've made myself and I failed like crazy... I tried again, failed again so I left it there, thinkin it was too hard. But than, I got my first elite skill : Avatar of Balthazar so you know what? I never failed again a Ascalon/LA run and I thought I was a pro runner. But than I was just doing 500gp a person on that run and I heard about a 2k person run : Droknar's Forge. I've tried it, died at the first group... I couldn't believe my eyes that there's people better than me at running ( no kidding ) so I started asking for builds, got one with Vow of silence and after a lot of practice I was doing it! So here I am, after 2 months playing GuildWars, running Droknar's Forge.

Couple days later, I seen some guy asking if anyone would like to ''race'' Lornar's Pass ( first zone of the run ) so I was like sure I'm gonna see how fast I am. And when I joined the group, I seen the guy was lvl 17; my reaction? HAHAHAHAHA NOOB YOU SUCK YOU NOT EVEN LVL 20 LOL! And than we zone in, and I see that lvl 17 has no armor; my reaction? HAHAHAHAHA NOOB YOU SUCK YOU CAN'T EVEN AFFORD AN ARMOR LOL.
I should have shut my mouth.. That lvl 17 no armor guy ran the race against everyone and just has if that alone was not enough, the guy was not even using healing skills and was hella faster than anyone. So of course, I wanted his build. Took me a couple days to success using the build and than another race took place again... And what do I see in that group? A lvl 1 Warrior. My reaction? HAHAHAHA NOOB YOU LVL 1 HAHAHA. Guess what? That warrior won the race ( no kidding ) so than I was like damn I should do that myself and impress everyone so I ask him his build, I make a warrior, get the build, try it for days and days and I'm never able to last even 1 minute. So now I must know how they do to be so good, and besides, makes it like a challenge. So this is pretty much why I've started running... I mean all the time.

I've been playing GW for 5 years and in those 5 years I've played about 12000 hours which about 9.5k hours was nothing else than running, maybe 500 hours max afkin and the rest PvE. I tried PvP a couple times, never went truely into it.

But nowaday, believe me or not, I am one of the top runners of the game, I've tried SC'in a long time ago for the money of it but the best drop I've ever got was an ecto and I would always have to cover everyones area. I still do SC but ain't for the money. As I tell most people, I don't do anything anymore much for the money. I still run a lot, some days I make lot of it some days not, and I don't give a damn about it. This game is suppose to be for fun but most people play it for bragging; I am now proud to say I'm playing it for fun Wink

Some days I almost don't play at all and some days I play way too much. When you start doing dreams about GW... yea. Once even, I was playing GW and I heard a real life noise in my back, and I pressed ''Z'' on my keyboard to look back Suspect Yeah I'm serious.

Besides my GuildWars life, I won't tell you my real name, even for my 5 years old friends, my real name, to them, is Dommar. I am 20 years old, 21 on the 30th september, I'm a big reader almost as I am a big gamer sometimes, and I'm even more a movie fanatic. I listen to mostly any kind of music, my maternal language is french ( learned to speak, write and read english by myself playing GW ) and I love to chat Very Happy
So this is pretty much it, see you guys around.

Dommar,
Best regards

Last edited by Dommar on Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dommarrunner
Alpha Panda
Alliance Leader
Alpha Panda

Timezone : + 1 GMT

Dommar intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dommar intro   Dommar intro I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:31 am

Wow, that is quite the story you posted. Smile
I am glad to have you here as a part of SAS, but I am surely not challenging you to a race anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Dommar
Guild Leader
Dommar

Dommar intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dommar intro   Dommar intro I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:58 am

Thanks and I don't think you could possibly challenge me on anything about running, I've pretty much done it all xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dommarrunner
Sponsored content

Dommar intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dommar intro   Dommar intro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dommar intro
Page 1 of 1