Special Armed Service [SAS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of the Guild Wars guild Special Armed Service [SAS] .

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Should the Guild be split into an American and an European wing?
Yes
The PvP Team I_vote_lcap0%The PvP Team I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
The PvP Team I_vote_lcap100%The PvP Team I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
The PvP Team Empty

The PvP Team

Go down 
+4
Xander Grey Wolf
BierBauch
Celina 33
Alpha Panda
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha Panda
Alliance Leader
Alpha Panda

Timezone : + 1 GMT

The PvP Team Empty
PostSubject: The PvP Team   The PvP Team I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:51 pm

If you want to be a part of the PvP team of SAS then you'll need to apply in this thread.

At the moment, I am only looking at applicants for HA and these are the builds we'll be running there the first couple of times.

Builds

Let me know what builds you think you can handle.
Back to top Go down
Celina 33
Guild Officer

Timezone : MEZ +1

The PvP Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: The PvP Team   The PvP Team I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 8:22 pm

I'd join th PVP team but i guess we should find a few more motivated people first Wink
perhaps we could give gvg a try too ? its reasonably simple and i think most people can handle it as its enough to have one or two exp players in the team to at least put up a good fight :3
Back to top Go down
Alpha Panda
Alliance Leader
Alpha Panda

The PvP Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: The PvP Team   The PvP Team I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:14 pm

Have you been to the Dragon Arena this year? Everyone there was good, unlike in the past where you could always kill some noobs. That is what you get with such a long running game and a small playerbase.

I suspect it may be the same in GvG too, and I am not sure if anyone plays unrated.
I would certainly like to do it, but some other forms of PvP first preferably.
Back to top Go down
BierBauch

BierBauch

The PvP Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: The PvP Team   The PvP Team I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 1:08 am

I'm down for it! However, unfortunetly your teambuild doesn't contain a single profession I am used to play... Sad
I'm very experienced with the dervish but they are pretty much useless when it comes to HA I guess Mad 
I can also play mesmer if required
To be honest I don't have a lot experience with both HA and GvG but I'd love to learn from more experienced players study 

Back to top Go down
Alpha Panda
Alliance Leader
Alpha Panda

The PvP Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: The PvP Team   The PvP Team I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 8:47 am

As long as you are up for it, we'll find a spot for you. It is never to late to learn Wink
Back to top Go down
BierBauch

BierBauch

The PvP Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: The PvP Team   The PvP Team I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:43 pm

That's great Very Happy I hope it will happen soon cheers 
Back to top Go down
Xander Grey Wolf

Timezone : Weekends 17:00/21:00 ; Weekdays 19:00/21:00 GMT

The PvP Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: The PvP Team   The PvP Team I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:51 pm

yes, i can take care of the ranger spot. I'll start working on the R/Ele build right away.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Panda
Alliance Leader
Alpha Panda

The PvP Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: The PvP Team   The PvP Team I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 10:10 pm

Not bad, that is a 3/8 at the moment Wink
Back to top Go down
Selix
First Officer
Selix

Timezone : GMT -4

The PvP Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: The PvP Team   The PvP Team I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:18 pm

I don't have any experience in PvP, but I'd be willing to learn if that's acceptable... I'm an assassin but I think I could make the ritualist.
Back to top Go down
DrStrange

DrStrange

Timezone : UTC/GMT +2 hours

The PvP Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: The PvP Team   The PvP Team I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:35 pm

I would like to join also, I haven't played so much PvP in GW1 but I'm a fast learner. I'd like to take the monk class, always loved to support. (from mobas)
Back to top Go down
BierBauch

BierBauch

The PvP Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: The PvP Team   The PvP Team I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:24 am

So we're 5/8 that's already a few but maybe we should do more advertising for the PvP team in the guild chat.. A lot of players aren't very active in the forum and might not now anything about our plans..
Back to top Go down
Alpha Panda
Alliance Leader
Alpha Panda

The PvP Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: The PvP Team   The PvP Team I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:18 pm

I'll tell people about it on the Guild meeting.
Back to top Go down
Paladin

The PvP Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: The PvP Team   The PvP Team I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:05 am

Hi, I could possibly get involved in this PvP team. For the builds posted: I have a rit, ranger, and I am starting an elem. Although all three will need to be worked on a little before being ready to join in. Just let me know what's needed and I'll do what I can.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Moody

Timezone : GMT

The PvP Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: The PvP Team   The PvP Team I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:56 am

I'm game for any of the PvP team's be it JQ to HA just let me know, I will play any profession although my Mo/Rit/R would need work. i'm willing to put the time in though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The PvP Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: The PvP Team   The PvP Team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The PvP Team
Page 1 of 1