Special Armed Service [SAS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of the Guild Wars guild Special Armed Service [SAS] .

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Should the Guild be split into an American and an European wing?
Yes
Builds: Player templates without team I_vote_lcap0%Builds: Player templates without team I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Builds: Player templates without team I_vote_lcap100%Builds: Player templates without team I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Builds: Player templates without team Empty

Builds: Player templates without team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krschkr
Master of Builds

PostSubject: Builds: Player templates without team   Builds: Player templates without team I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:40 am

Use this thread to show us your standalone player templates without the context of your teambuild.

Dervish
Zealous reneving area of effect damage dealer

Ritualist
Ritual lord protection ritualist

Last edited by Krschkr on Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Krschkr
Master of Builds

PostSubject: Re: Builds: Player templates without team   Builds: Player templates without team I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:52 am

Overview picture and template codes - click here to see further informations:

Use this link to link here.

Equipment

Use any Scythe (suffix "of defense" prefered). A zealous scythe might be helpful to faster have your energy restored in battle. If you want to play with any conjure element skill you need to have an adequate scythe equipped.
Of course it might be helpful to bring a defset with furious spear with you to gain some adrenalin when slowed down, or to increase your armor level when approaching to the enemy.

Armor: Avoid survivor and radiant insignias. The more armor you have, the better. I suggest windwalker insignias on every piece of armor, if you have some additional enchantments in your team (spirit bond, protective spirit, ...) or blessed insignias if not.
Avoid major or superior attribute runes, for they don't increase your damage, healing etc. as much as the loss of health damages you.
Amongst a hopefully superior rune of vigor (+50 health points - +30 or +41 are okay though) and 3 runes of vitae you might want to use a rune of clarity (reduces bleeding time, too!). If you don't want to use such a rune use 4 runes of vitae.

How to play

If you play the strength of honour version: Cast it when entering the area. When playing the conjure element version cast it before the fight and before aura of holy might.
First cast aura of holy might and cover it with zealous renewing. When being next to the enemy activate your stance pious fury and immediately renew zealos renewing. Use skill 1 and "I am unstoppable!" as it fits. Try to rip off your flash enchantment zealous renewing as often as possible as it deals in combination with aura of holy might area of effect damage and greatly increases the effectivity of your attacking skills.

Best be played with some support skills given you by the team like strength of honour (if not self-cast), splinter weapon, dark fury, blood bond, order of pain, mark of pain (if not playing with conjure element).

Last edited by Krschkr on Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Krschkr
Master of Builds

PostSubject: Re: Builds: Player templates without team   Builds: Player templates without team I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Overview picture and template codes - click here to see further informations:

Use this link to link here.

About

Protective ritualist heroes with soul twisting are well known, but ritualist players should be smart enough to use ritual lord instead.
The advantage of ritual lord is, that your protective spirits (most important: shelter) will survive much longer. In combination with summon spirits you can in most areas easily keep all of them alive. Your group's healers will have much less work, so don't play this if you have monk healers with you. I hate them.

To see your spirit's health or which spirit has to be recast press Y to open the minions window.

Equipment

Up to you

How to play: Full Prot

First cast spirit lord to improve your communing attribute. Then summon shelter followed by casting spirit siphon. Repeat this with union and displacement (Important: Always summon shelter before union for extra protection). After having done this cast armor of unfeeling and everytime your spirits need to be healed or saved from attacking enemies summon spirits.
Great Dwarf's weapon is an utility skill, you can choose whatever you prefer. Remember that you don't have much energy and no attribute points left.

Tell your group that you need a few seconds to summon all your spirits, so they should wait for you.

How to play: Standard Support Prot

This is an example of which utility skills you could choose to further support your group. Bring the utility skills with you that fit into your group and help with the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Builds: Player templates without team   Builds: Player templates without team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Builds: Player templates without team
Page 1 of 1