Special Armed Service [SAS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of the Guild Wars guild Special Armed Service [SAS] .

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Should the Guild be split into an American and an European wing?
Yes
Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread I_vote_lcap100%Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread Empty

Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha Panda
Alliance Leader
Alpha Panda

Timezone : + 1 GMT

PostSubject: Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread   Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:09 am

Does anyone here has the Dawnguard expansion pack for Skyrim, is it worth it?
Back to top Go down
BierBauch

BierBauch

PostSubject: Re: Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread   Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 7:42 am

It really depends whether you are a fan of mystical things or not (such as vampires and werewolves ).
If yes, go ahead buy it. If not, you might want to check out the other expansions of Skyrim first.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Panda
Alliance Leader
Alpha Panda

PostSubject: Re: Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread   Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:24 pm

I should really play that game again sometime, but it just never felt as right to me as Morrowind did.
Back to top Go down
BierBauch

BierBauch

PostSubject: Re: Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread   Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 12:44 am

Morrowind was a great game! I especially enjoyed the expansion Bloodmoon with the new isle solstheim.
The add on dragonborn lets you visit solstheim in Skyrim and is a good add on. I'd recommend you to buy this add on first instead of dawn guard !

Bethesda will soon release a TES kit with all TES games they have ever made!! It's of course limited edition but a must have for every true fan.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Panda
Alliance Leader
Alpha Panda

PostSubject: Re: Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread   Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:12 am

Cool! I cannot really get into the Skyrim combat though so I am not sure yet. Neutral 

And yeah Morrowind is amazing, I even wrote-out the storyline of that game as if it were a book or at least a part of it. I'll post it in the art forum if I can find it again.
Back to top Go down
Krschkr
Master of Builds

PostSubject: Re: Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread   Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:18 am

BierBauch wrote:
Bethesda will soon release a TES kit with all TES games they have ever made!! It's of course limited edition but a must have for every true fan.
You mean the "ultimate elder scrolls collection"? Well, there are missing some games like Redguard. I would've bought it if there was Redguard included.

If you already have Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim with all DLCs it is nonsense buying this. You can download Arena and Daggerfall legally at no cost with Setups and non official bug fixes.
Back to top Go down
BierBauch

BierBauch

PostSubject: Re: Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread   Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:00 am

You've got a point there... I didn't realize that they left out a game from this collection.. affraid I will reconsider buying it.. scratch

@Alpha Would be cool if you find your morrowind storyline script! I'd love to read it! ( as long as it is in English)
Back to top Go down
Krschkr
Master of Builds

PostSubject: Re: Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread   Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:01 am

They didn't include battlespire, too.
... nor the mobil phone Elder Scrolls games. Haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alpha Panda
Alliance Leader
Alpha Panda

PostSubject: Re: Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread   Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:28 pm

Yeah, but their concept is vastly different and they are not part of the 'main line' either (Skyrim is the fifth game) so I do not think they should necessarily be included.

Back to top Go down
BierBauch

BierBauch

PostSubject: Re: Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread   Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:00 am

So since this is the "official elder scrolls discussion thread" I'm gonna ask another question: what's your favorite race to play? And why?
For me it's the nord they are are barbaric and love to drink! Plus I love snow so their homeland is perfect for me!
I was very happy when I heard that the next game would take place in Skyrim..
Back to top Go down
Krschkr
Master of Builds

PostSubject: Re: Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread   Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 7:17 am

In most Elder Scrolls games I either choose the redguard or some orc (if available). Everything else just doesn't feel right. The Orcs are the only Mer I would ever play. Bosmer aren't allowed to even use anything created with wood or other plant materials. The Dunmer are too deep involved in crouching in front of the Daedra and the Altmer in defeating the Men.

In Morrowind I just can't other than play Argonians. Love them. Be it the argonian hammer warrior, the assassin, the marksman, the illusionist (no spells but from illusion) etc.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Panda
Alliance Leader
Alpha Panda

PostSubject: Re: Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread   Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:03 pm

I almost always play a Dunmer, but Argonians/Khajits are cool too.
This whole thread is making me nostalgic Sad 

Imagine if there was a Morrowind-like game set in the real world in 1300 or so with a few Mythological creatures added in!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread   Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Elder Scrolls discussion thread
Page 1 of 1