Special Armed Service [SAS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of the Guild Wars guild Special Armed Service [SAS] .

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Should the Guild be split into an American and an European wing?
Yes
A Guide on how to post your builds! I_vote_lcap0%A Guide on how to post your builds! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
A Guide on how to post your builds! I_vote_lcap100%A Guide on how to post your builds! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
A Guide on how to post your builds! Empty

A Guide on how to post your builds!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alpha Panda
Alliance Leader
Alpha Panda

Timezone : + 1 GMT

A Guide on how to post your builds! Empty
PostSubject: A Guide on how to post your builds!   A Guide on how to post your builds! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:00 am

The following is a Guide on how to easily post your builds on these forum in a practical and easy-to-read format. Any questions about it also go in this thread.

1. Download Pawned² here.

2. : Open Pawned² and make sure that the program looks for your templates in the right path which you can check by opening the Extras tab -> Settings -> Guild Wars

3. : Start working on your builds there, but keep in mind that if you want to take a screenshot of it (By pressing the photo on the toolbar) you'll need to make a teambuild. You don't need to fill in all of those slots, however, as you can delete up to 4 of them by right clicking on the Class icons left of the skill bar.

4. : To change your attributes you have the hover over the skill and use the mouse wheel. To change your primary attribute you have to do the same while you are holding ctrl.

5. : Upload the pictures form of your computer or an external website like Imageshack. Do not forget to add the template code in your post as well.
Back to top Go down

A Guide on how to post your builds!
Page 1 of 1