Special Armed Service [SAS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of the Guild Wars guild Special Armed Service [SAS] .

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Should the Guild be split into an American and an European wing?
Yes
Builds: PvP-templates I_vote_lcap0%Builds: PvP-templates I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Builds: PvP-templates I_vote_lcap100%Builds: PvP-templates I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Builds: PvP-templates Empty

Builds: PvP-templates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krschkr
Master of Builds

PostSubject: Builds: PvP-templates   Builds: PvP-templates I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:46 am

HA? GvG? RA? AB? FA? JQ?
1v1 or 2v2 funmatches?
Codex? don't even try.
This is the right place to discuss your PvP-templates.

Fort Aspenwood
Second chance heal/prot hybrid gate defender (Kurzick side)
Self resurrecting FA bomber (Kurzick side)

Last edited by Krschkr on Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Krschkr
Master of Builds

PostSubject: Re: Builds: PvP-templates   Builds: PvP-templates I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:21 am

Fort Aspenwood, two kurzick side builds
Use this link to link here.

Overview picutre and template codes - click here to see further informations:

Second Chance Elementalist E/Mo

Equipment

Template Codes Equipment:

Before the fight begins equip your special weapon set spamming second chance.
Use your 20/20/20 protection prayers staff when casting your protection prayers enchantments.
Use your 40/40 healing prayers set when casting your healing spells.
Use your high energy set when running low on energy.
Use your defset when being attacked (bring a shield against every type of damage with you and equip it as you see it's useful!).

How to play
Before the fight begins, spam second chance. Your overcast level should be 1/3 to 1/2 of your energy. This will later allow you to almost spam your skills.

After using the first portal don't run to the same portal everyone else does (left one). Go instead through the right (inner orange) gate.
Stay between the orange and the inner orange gate. Protect and heal one of the orange gate's elementalists. Most players are dumb and won't attack you. It's possible to hold the gate some minutes against a group of Luxon attackers of five players, a siege turtle and all four luxon warriors. Good players will kill you though solo or in a group of two players.

First cast life attunement on the elementalist. Try to always have active protective spirit and spirit bond on the elementalist. This will most times protect and heal him enough to not die. Shield of absorbtion (which quickly reduces the damage to 0) and shielding hands will further improve his surviving abilities. When he loses much health cast patient spirit and dwayna's kiss in this sequence for a great heal, or just dwayna's kiss for a fast heal.

I don't remember the exact skills I once used. It was great fun and very effective though and this should be adequate, too.

Self resurrecting Bomber N/Rt

Equipment

Template codes Equipment:

Equip your 40/40 restoration magic set when casting lively was naomai.
Use your death magics Staff when casting your death magics Enchantments and putrid bile.
When attacking the amber mines ore before running amber use your defset. Bring more shields with you protecting you from other types of damage.
After having yourself resurrected equip your high energy set to cast consume corpse twice.

How to play

First: Why not playing a normal bomber like in Jade Quarry?
In Fort Aspenwood as a defender (kurzick) you will repair the gates or speed up the game when carrying amber to your base (that's where Gunther and his friends stay) and giving it to one of the NPCs.
So it is better to resurrect yourself just where you died (the amber mine you capped) than to die and be resurrected after six seconds in base, because you can get some amber. This will help you win the game.

What you do: Cap the amber mines and bring amber into your base!
First cast lively was naomai, then your death magics enchantments. Cast putile bile on one of the amber mine rangers and kill them and you with signet of agony and touch of agony. You will die, kill them and resurrect yourself. Now carry some amber to Gunther or the redemptorists. Or kill some turtles. Or kill some players. Or ... ragequit the game. You may also donate me some money.
No! Just cap amber mines.

Last edited by Krschkr on Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:25 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : corrected the code. /Added bomber description)
Back to top Go down

Builds: PvP-templates
Page 1 of 1